Finding the Best Dental Implants in Los Angeles
What are your options when lose a tooth? There are over ten thousands dentists just in the city of Los Angeles. How do I choose the right one? The decision can be pretty overwhelming for someone who isn’t sure where to start. That’s why we’ve done written this simple guide to help you make the right decision.
Today, we want to talk to you about affordable dental implants and how they can help you if you are missing a tooth, or are using other solutions such as dentures and bridges. Dental implants are widely regarded by dentists as the #1 solution for replacing missing teeth, as they give you back that smile you want, they give you back that confidence, and you can once again enjoy the awesome life experiences a city like Los Angeles has to offer.
You may be wondering, why should you get dental implants? There are other solutions right?
Of course, dentures is one of them. Dentures have been around for over 500 years, with its modernization starting in 16th century Japan. However, we have reasons for not getting dentures. Here are just a few of them –
- Presumably, dentures are associated with older people. That’s not a good omen, you don’t want missing teeth to signal your mid-life crisis.
- Dentures are hard to maintain. You got to take them out everyday, put on this adhesive that doesn’t really do its job, and are a pain to wash and rinse.
- You will fall victim to eating and speech impairment. Dentures aren’t built like your teeth, they’re basically a rubber or plastic block laying on top of your gums. Think about chewing a big piece of gum that takes up your entire mouth, that’s what a denture feels like.
- They often fall out! Yeah, it’s a nightmare if you’re out at a luncheon and you’re dentures decide enough is enough and fall out onto your plate. How embarrassing!
As dentists, we have looked at all the research and the medical advancement of the last 50 years, and can firmly say that dental implants are the best solution for one or multiple missing teeth. There are a lot of advantages for getting a dental implant, in comparison to dentures. So what are dental implants? Why are they better? –
- First, they’ll bring back your confidence. Having a full set of awesome, healthy teeth will bring back a smile to your face, and you’ll have fun and enjoy your time at events like Coachella.
- They look natural! Yes, dental implants are an artificial solution for missing teeth, but good ones look exactly like natural teeth on the outer-face. Think of dental implants as your third set of teeth. Dental implants look and feel natural, so much in fact that you’ll forget which ones are dental implants when you’re looking in the mirror.
- Unlike dentures, they won’t slip out. Whatever bad, embarrassing signals that went through your body when reading about them slipping out won’t happen with dental implants. With regular dental care, you have little reason to worry about your dental implants ever falling out.
Don’t dental implants sound awesome? Dental implants can get you out your house and have you feeling awesome again. No more missing teeth, no more stares, no more sad feelings!
It’s obvious to you that we’re telling you if you have missing teeth, the #1 solution for you is to get dental implants. We’re not the only ones! Since they’re so great, many dentists in Los Angeles have learned to place dental implants!
One good thing about Los Angeles, is that there are over 2000 dental practices open everyday. That’s close to 1900 people per every dentist. It sure seems profitable to be a dentist! Since there are so many dentist, and even more people in Los Angeles, low cost dental implants are easy to come across here than any other place in the United States.
However, finding for yourself the best dental implant practice can be hard, with so many places to choose from. It can be rather bothersome to go to a dentist’s website and find out you have to go to their office just to see how much they’re charging for a dental implant procedure. You shouldn’t have to spend hours and hours in the waiting room, writing down a price comparison of implant prices for all the dentist in Los Angeles. That’s why we did that for you! Yes, we took the time out of our days to compile a spreadsheet of quite a few dentist in Los Angeles, and what their prices are for dental implants.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the price of dental implants in Los Angeles. Getting a dental implant in this city is readily affordable, with the average price for a dental implant being $2250. In comparison, the average cost for a dental implant in California is $3246 and over $4000 across the United States. For something that’s presumably expensive, you can get a dental implant for as low as $1200! That’s awesome! A price like this is one almost everyone can work into their budgets. With such affordable dental implants, you can put those savings towards a shopping spree in Downtown LA, a weekend trip to Catalina Island, or perhaps for the exceptional, put it towards retirement.
If you aren’t satisfied with our price list, and want to work for those dental implant prices, we have some tips for you!
The prices we have given to you are from dental implant practices that offer a complete dental implant for an awesome low cost price. These are places you can get high quality dental implants without sacrificing money to get them. However, there are other dentists out there that seem to be way cheaper, but you should be very wary of them.
Have you ever been stuck in traffic on the freeway, and got so bored not being on your phone that you took a look at those bright LED billboards? You may then have seen some advertisements for $399 implants. That sounds like a steal! However, these flashy ads are too bright to show the tiny print at the bottom, stating that the price was only for the implant post. Yes, dental implants are not one piece, but three.
Here’s what a complete dental implant consists of –
- Implant – A small screw-like post that is carefully drilled into your jawbone and acts as the implant’s roots.
- Abutment – A small connector piece that acts as a bridge through the gumline to secure the crown of the implant to the post.
- Crown – The outmost post of a dental implant. The crown is the only visible part of the entire dental implant, and is what you would call your new tooth. A high quality crown will match the color, shade, and durability of your natural teeth.
Advertisements like the $399 billboards above only give you a price for the implant post. However, they aren’t telling you that the abutment and the crown, which are equally just as important for a dental implant to be complete, add around $2000 to the pricetag. That’s a total ripoff! If you decide to search for a dental implant specialist yourself, make sure that they’re price includes all 3 parts for a dental implant.
If you want a high-quality complete dental implant, we have a solution for you. Here at Atlantic Dental Group, we have dental implant packages starting as low as $1200 per implant! If you’re looking to get the best dental implant treatment in the entire city of LA, contact us today. As a practice with over 30 years of experience combined between our dentists, we know what it takes to give our patients the best procedures they can ask for, all for a low affordable cost.
One of our goals here at Atlantic Dental is to educate you on the benefits of dental implants and ask that you consider getting one or multiple if you have missing teeth. Dental implants are the best solution no doubt; albeit there’s a huge belief dental implants have to be super expensive, we disprove it right here at our office. We’ve given you all the information we have about dental implant pricing in Los Angeles, and hope that it helps you make the best choice when you address your missing teeth. Give us a call, and together we’ll set you up with a Free Consultation where you can ask more questions about dental implants and we will be able to answer them fully. Our phone number is (562) 567-0498. We like to hear from you soon!